Committed to weaving together strong communities with stronger connectivity.
RE: DITO TELECOMMUNITY LAND ACQUISITION
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
We wish to inform the public that the locations for the construction of DITO infrastructure (e.g. towers,
base stations, and other similar structures) in time for its roll-out and launch have already been
predetermined and were included in the plan submitted to the Philippine government even before July of
In addition, DITO Telecommunity ("DITO") has appointed five (5) duly authorized representatives (the "Vendors") to assist in site acquisition:
1. Huawei for North Luzon and the National Capital Region
2. ZTE for South Luzon and the Visayas
3. Nokia - Huaxin for Mindanao
4. Udenna Infrastructure
5. China Communication Services Philippines Corp.
These Vendors and their agents have been provided authorization letters and identification. DITO has
disclosed the identities of these Vendors and their agents to the respective local government units.
Furthermore, to clarify the site acquisition process, below are some key points to note:
1. The DITO SAQ (Site Acquisition) team or the Vendors or any of its representatives and agents survey
the pre-identified sites and alternative sites that are within a 300-meter radius of the nominal point.
2. A memorandum is provided to the landowner. This memorandum contains specific details pertaining
to rental fees, rental escalation, conditions, and other contractual terms.
3. The DITO SAQ team or the Vendors or any of its representatives and agents check and validate
documents provided by the landowner.
4. The last step is contract signing.
1. DITO or the Vendors or any of its representatives and agents never promise lump sum rental payment
to landowners. DITO only provides a maximum three (3) months advance on monthly rentals to
landowners based on the memorandum.
2. DITO or the Vendors or any of its representatives and agents never request or demand advance
payment or “processing” fees from landowners.
3. DITO or the Vendors or any of its representatives and agents never request or ask for “commissions”
We wish to assure the public that anyone caught misrepresenting themselves as employees or
representatives of DITO Telecommunity or any of its Vendors will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of
Atty. Karen Santos
Site Acquisition Legal Officer
Signed and Noted by:
Retired Major General Rodolfo Santiago
Chief Technology Officer